From Esquire You could write what I know about golf on a golf ball. I only recently found out, for instance, that actually Titleist is not in fact pronounced "Tit-Leist." Who knew? I do know, however, that the latest iteration of Tag Heuer's Connected watch comes loaded with specialist functionality specifically devoted entirely to the game of gentlemen (and, less appealingly, Donald Trump). Tag Heuer was the first luxury watch brand to cotton on—and fast—to the smart watch revolution that began with the Apple watch in 2015. While most in Swiss watchmaking dismissed the Apple watch as a flash in the pan (nope), or at best a sideshow for techies (nope), Tag Heuer saw interesting possibilities in the new technology and decided very early on it was better to be in on it than not. Less than seven months after the Apple watch launched in April 2015, Jean-Claude Biver, then President of LVMH's watch division and watchmaking's legendary force of nature, debuted Tag Heuer...
Komentar
Posting Komentar